CCQ: Radical Responsibility
Enter your text here...
The word manifesting is everywhere and I think it would be tough to find someone who hasn’t heard of Law of Attraction (even if they aren’t quite sure what it is).
As a Creation Coach I work with clients to help them create what they really desire in their life, be it health, wealth, happiness, peace, a partner, you name it. And time and time again I see the same belief my clients tend to share….the belief that they ‘can’t manifest’.
It’s not that strange that the majority of my clients feel this way about themselves, after all they have hired a creation coach to help them. If they believed they could manifest then they wouldn’t need me. But here’s the thing I tell them (and they don’t always like it at first) ‘You are always manifesting and creating the life you see’.
And their initial response goes something like this….
‘Say what?!! You mean I AM doing this to myself? No way, uh-huh, not me it’s (insert person, thing, situation here) THAT’S the problem.’
You see people hear the word manifesting…a lot. And it brings up images of lush lifestyles, never ending romance, an abundance of cash, fame, fortune etc. But yet many people are still struggling to find meaning, peace, happiness and abundance. And I am talking earnest, dedicated; good people….who think the ‘bad stuff’ is happening (like I said) TO them. And spend a lot of time longing for something (insert the desire here).
So what gives? What’s the one thing most needed in this situation to really turn your life around and start creating what you WANT to see?
Radical Responsibility means taking full ownership of the life you have already manifested for yourself, meaning the life you see now. Think about it for a minute, what’s the one consistent factor in the life you experience? It’s you! You are the only one in your life, 100% of the time. This also means you are the only one participating 100% in the creation of your life. And since you are the designer of your life, why not chose to design something fabulous?
Here’s how to get started:
- Take ownership of where you are currently at in your life regardless of the situation. Participate in Radical Responsibility!
- Begin to accept that you are constantly manifesting every moment, of every day. Your thoughts dictate the outcome of your experiences.
- Be willing to choose to start manifesting what you want instead of what you don’t want.
- Decide what it is you want to manifest in your life.
- And again participate in Radical Responsibility to create these positive desires!
- Intentionally creating what you do want, by consciously choosing thoughts, actions, books, media etc that are in alignment with what it is you are creating.
- Surround yourself with more of what you do want to build the momentum away from what you don’t.
By accepting full responsibility of creating the life you see, you step into your power zone. You evolve from being the victim of circumstances to the master creator of your own life. It means that ultimately you ARE free to design, create and manifest the life you want.
And it doesn’t get any better than that.